I wish I could say that I’m such a blogging bigwig now that TiVo is sponsoring a giveaway on my site…but that’s not true.
Although I guess it could be believable that they would just offer me a remote to give away and not an actual TiVo system.
Still not true, though! The truth is that I ordered this remote for my husband for Christmas and then found out that my mom got him the same exact one.
Instead of promptly returning the one I bought to TiVo for a refund, I left it sitting on my desk until today. And then I realized that I missed the 30-day return window. Oops!
So who wants a TiVo Slide Pro Remote?!?! It’s brand-new and opened, sitting in its original shipping box.
Obviously, you should own a TiVo in order to use this prize. Or be planning to buy a TiVo system in the future. Or know someone who has a TiVo that you want to gift this to. Or have a TiVo remote collection. Whatever floats your boat.
The TiVo Slide Pro Remote retails for $49.99. From the TiVo website:
- Full QWERTY-format slide out keyboard makes text entry fast and easy. RF signal for maximum power removes line-of-sight requirements, ideal for in-cabinet setups or when device is mounted behind a TV.
- “Search” button brings you directly to the search menu, and “Back” button lets you navigate easier in web apps.
- One remote does it all: control power, input, volume and mute of your TV and/or audio receiver.
- Press the remote finder button on your TiVo Roamio Plus or Pro to have the remote play a TiVo jingle so you can easily find it.
- Light sensor automatically activates glow feature on backlit keys and keyboard, so you never have to turn on a light.
- Learning capable – Programmable to control power, input, volume, and mute on your TV and A/V receiver using built-in database of commands, or learn these commands directly from your TV’s and receiver’s remote controls.
- Requires 2 AA batteries (included)
- All TiVo Roamio DVRs
- All TiVo Premiere DVRs and TiVo Minis with dongle
Enter to win using the Rafflecopter widget below! Contest ends 1/31/14. Winner must be a U.S. resident. Good luck!