This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Jax digs a deeper hole for himself as the Kristen/Brittany rumor spreads.
It’s World Dog Day, so let’s celebrate by focusing on one of the biggest dogs around…JAX!
Brittany’s still upset that Jax is telling people that Kristen and her hooked up. Both Kristen and Brittany insist that it was just a few drunken kisses.
I tend to believe them over Jax.
Here are 5 Things About Last Night’s Vanderpump Rules…
5 Things About Last Night’s Vanderpump Rules
5. Why is Brittany only mad at Jax? The scene that kicks off this episode and kicks off Brittany’s renewed anger towards Jax shows Lisa Vanderpump making the crack about Brittany and Kristen. LVP says “I hear she’s very giving,” in regards to Kristen. Brittany should be pissed at LVP for bringing it up, being unprofessional, and embarrassing her. Yes, she should be angry at Jax for starting the rumor, but let’s also place blame on LVP here.
4. I heart James Kennedy. I don’t know what it is about him. Maybe that he’s the underdog? Maybe it’s the accent? A combo of both? But this chap can do no wrong with me. There’s a reason LVP hasn’t fired him yet–he is the best part of this show. I also like how Tom Sandoval is friends with him this season.
3. Lala’s sobriety. I completely identify with Lala’s “two drink limit.” I should hold myself to that rule, too. According to Twitter, though, Lala now has a zero drink limit and has been sober for 63 days.
Alcohol and I broke up with each other 61 days ago and I haven’t looked back. Thank you to my support systems- especially my man and my mama
— Lala Kent (@lala_kent) November 13, 2016
2. $80,000 for a Wednesday wedding?! Who the hell wants to go to a wedding on a Wednesday?! Is it worth inconveniencing your guests that much if it still costs $80,000? How much would it cost for a normal Friday/Saturday/Sunday wedding? Poor Tom Schwartz is getting swindled here.
1. The VIP list is strong at World Dog Day. Lance Bass, Kyle Richards, Joyce Giraud…it is certainly nice of LVP’s high-profile friends to show up to what was really just walking around in the sun, drinking water or lemonade, and listen to James announce a missing set of Minnie Mouse car keys and a reminder to pick up your dog poop.