It has been three full weeks of drinking a gallon of water a day.
The question I keep getting the most from people on Facebook and Twitter is Have you noticed any changes?
I’ve still noticed the same improvements in my body…
- My lips aren’t chapped. I used to constantly be biting on the dead skin on my lips. Lip balm and gloss glides on easily now.
- My undereye circles are lessening with each week.
- My face is smoother and more supple– no more dry patches.
- No dry, itchy skin on my legs.
- No more headaches from being dehydrated.
- No caffeine cravings. If I skip coffee, I hardly notice.
- Less snacking. (In non-pregnant people, this would undoubtedly lead to weight loss, but I’m still gaining as the baby grows.)
Here are some up-close-and-personal pictures of my face after three weeks:
Last week I shared some tips for making the process of drinking a gallon of water a day easier, so I hope that helped some of you out.
Also– I ordered my friend who is doing the challenge this 24 oz. cup with a straw and I think I’m going to get myself one, too. I like my Tervis Tumbler (24 oz.), but I really feel like a straw will make it a lot easier.
If you’re considering doing this challenge, I urge you to do so!
It’s the perfect New Year’s Resolution– it’s free and it will improve your health and your appearance.
If you need other New Year’s Resolution ideas, check out my post that has 101 ideas.