This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Print out a copy of the Vanderpump Rules Reunion Drinking Game!
The most exciting thing about Vanderpump Rules this season (for me) was the fact that I became a card-carrying member of Team Ariana.
Yes, that’s right, previously I hated Ariana and Tom Sandoval. Now I think they are my favorites on the show. Seriously. I even wrote an apology letter to Ariana explaining my turnaround.
The whole “Will they or won’t they make it down the aisle?” storyline for Tom and Katie was ho-hum, because I knew from social media that they got married. Lame. I hope they are happier married than they were all season. Sheesh!
So that’s my take on the season as a whole…Ariana = good.
Now it’s time to delve into the best part of EVERY season, the Reunion!
Print out your copy of the Vanderpump Rules Reunion Drinking Game to play along. It’s extremely simple. Drink every time something on the list happens.
Vanderpump Rules Reunion Drinking Game
- Someone proposes.
- A surprise guest comes out.
- Printed evidence of texts or emails is revealed.
- A drink is thrown.
- Jax tells an obvious lie.
- Stassi cries.
- Tom Schwartz’s triplet brothers are mentioned.
- Someone says that Tom and Katie should NOT have gotten married.
- A cast member refuses to answer Andy’s question.
- Punches are thrown.
- Jax and James make up.
- Anyone hugs.
- Kristen acts like a psycho.
- The Toms announce they are gay and running off together.
- Someone walks off the stage.
- Someone claims to be sober.
- The phrase “mean girls” is said.
- Lala’s so-called married boyfriend is mentioned.
- Lala reveals who her boyfriend is.
- Scheana gets emotional.
- Stassi talks about how much she loves murder.
- You think to yourself, “Why is that person here?!” For example, Ken or Peter.
- Tom Sandoval cries.
- Tom and Tom smooch.
- Katie admits she was a b*tch all season to Scheana, Lala, or Ariana.
- Someone has a wardrobe malfunction.
- Someone reveals a new plastic surgery.
- Someone says they are leaving the show.
- A secret comes out.
Print out your copy here:
Image courtesy of Bravo.