This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here. Lavanila, Wonder Mother, & The Vintage Honey Shop provided me with samples for the purposes of this post. All opinions are my own.
Unique ideas to stuff any stocking!
I usually reserve shopping for stocking stuffers for Christmas Eve.
Which is no fun, let me tell you!
Thankfully this year I’ve ordered some stuff online ahead of time. So now Christmas Eve can be for wrapping presents and sipping Bailey’s by my fake fireplace!
Here is a list of unique stocking stuffers…
1. Crazy Foam. The highlight of bathtime! Available at Walmart and Walgreens in more varieties than Amazon carries (and for cheaper!).
2. Lavanila Mini Deodorants. Aluminum-free and smell so yummy! Available online and at Sephora.
3. Dinosaur Fossil Digging Kit. Dig it out and then build it back together.
4. Chic Teething Necklace. These necklaces from The Vintage Honey Shop are seriously stylish…check them out!
5. Poop Emoji Fidget Spinner. Everyone loves the poop emoji!
6. Sleeping Mask. The eyelashes make this sleeping eye mask adorable.
7. Bluetooth Shower Speaker. Who doesn’t like to sing in the shower?!
8. Wonder Mother. A dietary supplement for the nursing mom.
9. Thumbs Up Cell Phone Holder. This cute phone holder comes in a bunch of colors.
10. Diagnostic Scanner. A must-have for a car-owner.
11. Manual Coffee Grinder. For the coffee-lover who likes to grind his own beans.