Amazon Prime…it’s a mom’s best friend.
Actually, it’s a lot of people’s best friend. Lazy people. Procrastinators. Savvy shoppers. People who don’t want to leave their home.
I have been a loyal Amazon Prime customer for the past four years. I LOVE IT.
Here are my Top 5 Reasons I Love Amazon Prime…
5. Free two-day shipping. I mean, you can’t beat this. Running out of diapers on a Monday? No need to haul the kids to Target and spend $100 more than you meant to. Just open the Amazon app on your phone, order it, and BOOM! Diapers will be on your doorstep on Wednesday.
4. You never have to leave the house. What doesn’t Amazon deliver? You can even get fresh groceries now (in certain areas).
3. A 30-day free trial means it’s risk-free. Maybe you’re weird and you don’t end up liking Prime. No problem! Just cancel.
2. It’s SO much more than what you think. Now a Prime membership includes early access to Lightning Deals, Prime Photos, Prime Music, Prime Instant Video, and Kindle Owners’ Lending Library.
1. Prime Day! This year, Amazon is hosting Prime Day on Tuesday, July 12. It promises to be a spectacular day filled with more deals than Black Friday! My husband’s only complaint…why wasn’t Prime Day on a Prime number?
So what are you waiting for?
Go start your free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime and shop your buns off during Prime Day!