I was so hopeful for this final installment of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion. There were so many burning questions that needed answering.
Like WHAT DID HARRY DO?! Will we finally find out? Also, did you know they had a reality show called Harry Loves Lisa? It doesn’t seem to have made it past Season 1, poor little dears.
Keep reading to get all the highlights from the most explosive RHOBH Reunion yet!
Top 10 Highlights from RHOBH Reunion Part 3
10. Lisa Rinna’s fake tears about her “issue” of being shushed all her life. I mean, I know Lisa’s an actress, but that was so obviously fake. The ladies on #TeamRinna seemed to buy it, but Kim was like
9. Kyle’s ADAMANT defense that she does NOT smoke pot. Thou doth protest too much, methinks!
8. The clip with Brandi’s friend (and former addict/current counselor) Jennifer saying, “If you spot it, you got it.” LOL. I love whenever Jennifer is on the show.
7. I think we need a new hashtag #WhatDidAlexiaDo? Like seriously, Kim? Threatening to say “what Alexia did” if Kyle didn’t shut up? That’s low. But really, what did Alexia do? Now I need to know.
6. Lisa Vanderpump loves the word p***y. That is all.
5. Brandi’s duck lips = too much plumper. She looks weird.
4. Kim has a whole freaking list of things she “won’t discuss.” She won’t talk about the dog bite. She won’t talk about her sobriety. She won’t talk about the house in Palm Springs. You’re on a reality show. Talk about it.
3. Kyle’s hair. It was down and straight, yet still so glam. To die for!
2. Brandi saying that she’s done with the Richards vs. Richards drama and just wants them to get along. I mean, we all kind of are, right? Still, that’s rich coming from Brandi.
1. “I think that we, somehow, will all work it out, you know? Whether we’re best friends or not. But we don’t have as much at stake as those two (Kim and Kyle) do. And whether they put a Band-Aid on it, as I’ve said before– you do it for your kids and your family. Somehow, you have to get past that because you will look back when you’re 90 and you’ll regret it.” –Lisa Vanderpump, with some wise words.
Make sure you check out the highlights from Real Housewives of New York, too!
Images courtesy of Bravo.