I don’t know if I told you this, but I wasn’t planning to blog about The Bachelor this season. But my gosh, these posts just write themselves!
I could probably make this list a Top 20 if I wanted to. Anyway, judging by how popular last week’s “Top 10 Cringe-Worthy Moments from The Bachelor Last Night” post was, I will make this into a weekly feature.
Spoiler alert– Ashley I. nabs a few of the moments all by herself. Girl had a rough night.
Here we go again…
Top 10 Cringe-Worthy Moments from The Bachelor Last Night
10. Amber forces Chris to slow dance to no music on the group date. But it’s not even slow dancing…it’s too fast and then she shoves her tongue down her throat to make the awkwardness stop. MAKE IT STOP!
9. Mackenzie confronts Chris about his kissing ways. Precious little should-still-be-in-high-school Mackenzie is sad. She thought that she was special. But now she finds out that Chris has been kissing just about everyone (even one of the virgins). Mackenzie is clearly confused as to how this show works.
8. Hearing that “a tub of mayo” is on Jimmy Kimmel’s Costco list. This is my worst nightmare. What does one do with so much mayonnaise? Barf.
7. Kaitlyn’s choice of outfit for the Costco date. Some people would regret having two matching back-of-the-arm tattoos, but not Kaitlyn. Not only were her arms exposed, but she wore a midriff-baring white tank top for what she thought would be a glamorous one-on-one date with Chris. She fit right in with the people shopping at Costco.
6. Chris’s girly giggle. How did I not notice this in previous episodes? Can’t he take hormone injections to fix that?
5. Ashley I. is bummed that she can’t do her “Kardashian look” for the cocktail party. Yes, she actually said this after finding out that there was going to be a pool party instead of a cocktail party. Is trying to look like a Kardashian a good thing?
4. Juelia’s discussion about her dead husband. Necessary to tell Chris that her husband killed himself? Sure. Necessary to tell Chris this five minutes into the pool party after you’ve been drinking? I think not. Timing is everything, Juelia, and you suck at it. Way to be a buzzkill.
3. Ashley I. crying about fairness and equality of minutes spent with Chris. And we thought Ashley S. was the crazy one?!
2. Chris not understanding what the hell Ashley I. was talking about. Chris was clearly confused during Ashley I.’s laughing/crying jag that made her look just a teensy bit insane. (Just a teensy bit.)
1. Crashing Nick and Shannon’s wedding. I would have shit my pants if I was crashing that wedding, UNLESS I had consumed close to a full bottle of Pinot Grigio before walking in. Although, come to think of it…I did crash a Sweet Sixteen party with some friends of mine when I was a teenager. We even wrapped up an empty box for a gift.
DO YOU THINK THE GIFT CHRIS AND WHITNEY BROUGHT WAS AN EMPTY BOX?!
We must find out! Nick and Shannon, please advise!
Did you miss last week’s Top 10 Cringe-Worthy Moments? Here it is!
Photo courtesy of ABC.