Was anyone else caught off-guard by The Bachelor on a Sunday night? I was!
But no matter– I’ll ignore my kids and catch up on The Walking Dead this afternoon.
This episode was a goodie and, as usual, full of some cringe-worthy moments. But I will confess that it’s getting harder and harder to fill this list, now that the crazies are gone.
But here they are…the Top 10 Cringe-Worthy Moments from The Bachelor Last Night…
1. Megan confessing in the reject limo that if they had had more time, her and Chris would have definitely fallen in love. Hmmm. Not so sure ’bout that one, sweetie.
2. Carly being so relieved that the first Rose Ceremony was cancelled that she ran up and jumped on Chris. I know lots of people like Carly, but she irritates me. She’s a little too whiny and desperate. I don’t think she’s right for Chris.
3. Carly’s geography skillz regarding Iowa. She comments that the she is surprised to see trees with leaves that are changing colors– after all, Iowa is flat, right?
4. Chris suggesting to Jade that they name one of the cows…”Jade.” Yes, that’s what every lady on a date wants to hear.
5. Jade trying to hide her shock at “bustling” downtown Arlington! Her expression when Chris told her about the coffee shop that isn’t actually a coffee shop– just a local who brews coffee for the townfolk– was priceless.
6. Britt’s mental breakdown when Jade describes her date with Chris. Finally! The b**** is cracking.
7. The ladies’ wardrobe choices. Did I miss the memo that crop tops, knee socks, and short-shorts were the way to a guy’s heart? If only it were fuzzy robes, slippers, and unwashed hair I’d be set! Oh wait– I guess unwashed hair is in. See: Britt.
8. Jade’s naughty confession about posing nude. And the even more awkward revelation that her dad’s coworkers told him about it. Barf.
9. Britt’s confrontation of Chris when he gives the date rose to Kaitlyn. She completely melts down. Does she seriously think she’s going to get every single date rose?!
10. Carly gloating about Britt’s implosion to the other girls. Let’s show a little restraint, shall we? I think saying that even if you go home it will not be in vain (because of how it turned out with Britt) is a bit much. Clearly, Carly is more concerned with taking Britt down than furthering her own relationship with Chris.
Image courtesy of ABC.