It was the long-awaited 2-on-1 date in last night’s episode of The Bachelor. Plus a very interesting group date featuring lots of Britt-hating.
Does anyone actually like Britt? (I did at first.)
Here are the Top 10 Cringe-Worthy Moments from The Bachelor Last Night…
10. Ashley practically passing out with relief when her name was called for a rose. “Thank you SOOO much!” Shut up. Desperate much?
9. Britt lounging on the outside deck at the Deadwood hotel in just a bra top. Maybe that’s how she airs herself out since she doesn’t shower?
8. Kelsey’s maniacal laugh, psycho confessionals, and attempts to “explain” her behavior with lame excuses to the other ladies and to Chris. Again with the “my story is amazing” this week. I can’t wait to hear how she explains herself at The Women Tell All.
7. Becca’s awkward first kiss with no tongue. I actually really like Becca, but girl needs to take some tips from the more professional maker-outers on the show. Just not Ashley.
6. “To be honest, I’m a little bit on the struggle bus.” –Jade Ummmm WTF? Do people say that? Or did Jade just make this one up in the heat of the awkward Big/Rich date?
5. Up next for Jade: “the embarrassed bus” as Big or Rich makes her run down the street yelling in order to get inspired enough to write a song…because that’s how the pros do it. Who are these characters?
4. Chris’s song performance. Also Whitney’s, Jade’s, and Kaitlyn’s rap. Oh and when Carly forced Chris to sit two inches away from her face while she sang to him.
3. Britt’s outfit on the group date. Britt messing up the lyrics on stage at Big & Rich. Britt constantly rubbing Chris’s back she’s a grandma trying to warm him up from the cold. Everything about Britt. Britt, go take a shower.
2. Chris not realizing that it probably wasn’t cool to “discreetly slip away” with Britt for an hour during the group date. Talk about a buzzkill. I’m surprised none of the ladies have snuck in and chopped off Britt’s dirty long hair while she is asleep with her makeup on.
1. Everything about the 2-on-1 date. Let’s start with the fact that it was just some rocks, a canopy bed, and lots of wine in the middle of the Badlands. Both girls’ alone time with Chris were…rough. There were awkward chats, Ashley mouth-raping Chris, and Kelsey’s delusions. And then the fact that Chris just basically ditched them there. The chopper left, ladies. Start walkin’!
Confession– Ashley was actually kind of funny last night. I’m going to miss her. Just a little.
Check out my post on ScaryMommy– “Top 10 Things I’d Rather Get for Valentine’s Day Than Flowers.”