This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Will Stassi and Katie be able to put their differences behind them? Will Ariana smile?
Yes, I realize the above picture is from last week’s episode, but as you will see, remnants from the day at the beach find their way into this week’s episode, “Too Little, Too Late,” so it’s cool.
Since there is a stomach bug raging through my house, let’s keep this short and sweet.
Here are The Ten. Ten moments from Vanderpump Rules on which I must comment…
10. Is Katie Maloney my soul sister?! I thought I was the only one who rage-texted my significant other when blackout drunk. Thankfully, this doesn’t happen often for me (anymore) and also, I happen to have sex with my husband on a fairly regular basis so maybe that’s why it is easy for him to forgive my weak moments. So again, Katie– have sex with Tom. This will help him be more understanding when you text him four hours worth of hateful statements after a day of engagement photos at the beach!
9. Clearly Peter’s girlfriend isn’t the brightest bulb in the bunch. I mean, she’s dating Peter. But leaving your four-year-old with Peter, Jax, and Tom Schwartz to watch over him? Really? Did she not see that they were already doing shots when she dropped Liam off? And also, why can’t Liam eat gluten? Is he among the 1% of Americans who have celiac disease or is she just partaking in the gluten-free fad? And finally, the “no roughhousing rule” on her list…roughhousing is one of the most important things a child can do for development. Basically, I think that was a fake note. But whatevs. Also, I wouldn’t trust Jax to watch my goldfish, but that’s just me.
8. Someone needs to tell Kristen and Stassi that saying “hashtag” is no longer cool. It’s cool to use hashtags. Just don’t talk about them.
7. I’m obsessed with the James/Lala relationship. I love how she tries to mentor him. Like she’s not a hot mess herself.
6. I have to admit, I thought it was a stupid idea to surprise Stassi in Palm Springs, but now I think it was the perfect move. Catching Stassi off-guard showed her true colors and to me, the tears showed she is sincere. Their reconciliation warmed my cold little heart! Truly.
5. Vodka in the morning = Breakfast of Champions. Just kidding. That is disgusting, unless the vodka is enveloped in a Bloody Mary.
4. Loving Stassi’s description on-screen: “Former SUR Server.”
3. I still can’t get over the fact that James’ mom doesn’t have a British accent. Mental note: NEVER compare her to Kristen.
2. Tom let Katie off way too easy. How she is blaming her texting on him is beyond me.
1. Can’t these people ever host a party at an actual venue instead of Lisa Vanderpump’s house?