What is it about the hour that I’m trying to watch Real Housewives of New York that makes my husband think, hmmm let’s have a conversation.
Here are the Top 10 Highlights from last night’s RHONY…
10. Thanks for making me NEED a cupcake at 9:00 P.M. on a Tuesday night. Add that to my list of future moneymakers– cupcake delivery service! (Goes with my other ideas of coffee delivery service and wine delivery service.)
9. I also need a cupcake party and to start carrying wine and wine glasses in my purse a la Ramona. Or I can just start hanging with Ramona so I have a friend who is always prepared for any situation.
8. Why the F wasn’t Sonja’s night of drunken escapades at Boutique featured on the show??? Looks like they are setting up for the “Sonja has a drinking problem” storyline that we saw in this season’s promos. Ramona dodged a bullet with that “You’re an alcoholic” storyline.
7. How is it possible that Bethenny didn’t get mad at Carole for telling Kristen that Bethenny said she was dumb?
6. Nothing screams “I DON’T WANT ATTENTION!” like a two-foot tall furry Russian hat. #blendingin
5. Bethenny only got one look from the men at the bar because she walks so damn fast! #truth
4. Jesus. Kristen can’t win. If she confronts Bethenny about something rude that Bethenny said, she’s “attacking” her. Yet if she smiles and doesn’t bring it up, she’s being “fake nice.” (These are all in Bethenny’s words.) I guess Kristen should just sit there and be mute?
3. That blinged-out pedicure? I WANT.
2. I could watch and re-watch that scene of Carsson dropping the mannequin all day long…although it does give me flashbacks to Aviva’s leg.
1. “I’m gonna walk away and I’m gonna walk away holding my glass.” –Kristen. BOOM.
Special Honorable Mention this week goes to Heather, who finally didn’t annoy me! She has chilled the f*** out and gone back to her role as sassy, witty, nickname-loving nurturer…from a distance.