This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
You won’t want to miss this recipe! Perfect for parties.
Listen up, y’all.
There are a handful of recipes that I tend to make over and over again because they are true crowd-pleasers. But THIS one is beyond.
This is the type of dip that people remember years later. The kind of dip that prompts a random email from an old friend- Remember that dip you made with the pepperonis for New Year’s Eve five years ago? Can I get that recipe? Seriously. I have gotten at least five of those emails, and all for this one amazing dip…you’re welcome.
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices (cut into smaller pieces)*
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 4-6 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/'2 cup minced red & green peppers (more if desired)
- Beat together cream cheese, sour cream, and spices. Spread in a 9x13 pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over it. Sprinkle minced onion and green/red peppers over, then put a layer of pepperoni slices over it.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Take out of oven, put cheese on and bake for 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
*I usually cut the pieces of pepperoni in half or quarters, or they sell little tiny pepperoni minis that work well, too. I have also used marinara instead of pizza sauce and it was fine.
**This recipe is in NO way healthy! Enjoy in moderation 😉