No Nick Viall sightings this week, but still a pretty juicy episode.
And by juicy I mean the weirdos all start to show their true colors and there was nary a mention of my favorite guy Shawn B. Wah!
Here are the Top 10 things that happened last night on The Bachelorette…
10. Brady showing up at Britt’s hotel room? Totes normal. #notcreepyatall
9. Why must they choose these group date activities that basically encourage the contestants to end up in the hospital? Can’t they just go to a bar like the rest of us do on dates?
8. Can people just learn once and for all that “drownding” is not a word? It’s “drowning” or “drowned.” There is no such thing as “drownding,” Joshua.
7. Give me a f***ing break with the “love isn’t fighting over a girl” argument, Weird Dude (a.k.a. Tony). What did you think would happen when you went on a reality show to compete with 24 other dudes for 1 girl? You’re just pissed that it’s Kaitlyn and not Britt.
6. First of all, I’ve never known a Clint that was not a douchebag. This one actually seems normal, until I saw that humongous pulsating pimple on his neck. I’m guessing he had cover-up on it that got washed off in the pool. Eek! Unfortunate date for you, my friend.
5. Here’s a thought– why don’t we just have Amy Schumer as The Bachelorette? Then she wouldn’t have to appear on the show just for one episode. Watching her rip on J.J. was amazing.
4. Do you think the producers consciously have specific roles to fill, like The Drunk Guy, The Asshole, The Weird Dude, etc.? I can just imagine the scene when they found Tony. “You guys, you can stop looking– I got the Weird Dude. Just wait.”
3. Way to dig your own grave, Kupah. That was an epic crash and burn… That was horribly awkward and Kaitlyn does NOT look like a happy camper.
2. Britt sure does, though! I wonder if she would have taken any guy who showed up at her door. #truelove
1. Finally. The show’s back on at 8:00 P.M. next week. I love you, Bachelorette, but not enough to stay up until 11:00 watching ya.