This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
All the ladies except the final two, JoJo and Lauren, reunite to dish about dating Ben and all the crazy drama that went on this season.
Remind me when this is over that the promos for tonight promised a Women Tell All like we’ve never seen before and that Ben will be making a shocking revelation. I highly doubt either of those are true.
The show starts with footage of Ben and Chris Harrison surprising some Bachelor viewing parties, because as Chris Harrison tell us, we watch The Bachelor with our friends and families.
Ummm. Much like every other week, I am watching this show alone, on the couch, in my bathrobe. Why don’t they surprise my “viewing party?” Maybe next season.
I’m not buying that there are actual men at these viewing parties. No way.
And right out of the gate, Jami is vying for the title of Forgotten Contestant Trying to Make an Impression on Women Tell All. #who
Here are 17 Things We Learned from The Women Tell All…
1. Olivia has a hot new haircut and I LOVE IT.
2. Jami speaking her mind is getting out of control. What is she looking to gain– a spot on Bachelor in Paradise, perhaps?
3. Leah got off way too easy for lying to Ben about Lauren. I would have been happy with a Leah interrogation being this entire show, to be quite honest.
4. Jubilee is forced to apologize for offending Jami and Amber when she stated that she was the only “full black” cast member of the show this season. Which she was. So…not sure why an apology was necessary. #getoverit
5. Chris Harrison seems intent on making Jubilee realize that she is really special. He reminds her that if a wonderful guy like Ben kept Jubilee around on his polygamist journey for four weeks, there may be hope for her yet!
6. Watching the Lace Highlight Reel back makes me realize what a goldmine she was for the producers. Where do they find these people?!
7. Some poor soul in the audience (a guy) has a Lace tattoo on his abdomen? Say what?! That has to be fake.
8. Lace gets an invite to Bachelor in Paradise, while Jami is fuming that her incessant commenting tonight hasn’t earned her an invite from Chris Harrison.
9. I’m SO over the Vegas twins. Olivia making snide comments about other girls is not “bullying,” as you like to call it. #TeamOlivia
10. Olivia offers up the most heartfelt, genuine apology I’ve ever seen on this show. And yet the twins still try to come for her. Can Olivia be The Bachelorette??
11. Caila is super-bummed about her breakup with Ben. Meh. She is so boring. I seriously can’t believe that she is going to be the next Bachelorette. (Supposedly.)
12. Great insight pairing a Manwich commercial campaign with The Bachelor. That’s what all the ladies are dying to eat at their Bachelor viewing parties. #not
13. I hate when the ladies ask Ben where their relationship went wrong or what they could have done differently. Ladies, it’s over. There’s no fixing it now.
14. Jubilee suggests to Ben that he tried to pin the blame for their failed relationship on her failure to communicate when really he just wasn’t that into her. Agree with her there.
15. Chris Harrison forces Ben to tell the twins apart. Breaking news: he is able to. I am not.
16. There are lots of bugs and creatures that attack the ladies during filming. Remind me never to do The Bachelor.
17. In the previews for the finale, we see that Ben confesses to JoJo that he is also in love with Lauren. Why do I get the feeling he doesn’t tell Lauren that he also loves JoJo? I’m feeling that he’s going to choose Lauren…guess we will find out next week!
Images courtesy of ABC.