This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Get your drink of choice ready…it’s the Bachelor Finale Drinking Game!
I can’t believe the 20th season of The Bachelor is coming to an end. I can’t believe my early pick of Olivia turned out so…wrong.
And while I think Ben’s going to pick Lauren, I really really really like JoJo. So, I’m happy either way.
I do hate Ben for telling them both he loves them, though. #dickmove
Okay! Time to begin. Printable version of The Bachelor Finale Drinking Game at the end of the post. Cheers!
The Bachelor Finale Drinking Game
Take a sip of your drink if…
- A commercial promo ends up being misleading.
- Ben mentions the word “unlovable.”
- JoJo’s brothers are mentioned.
- Anyone says “I love you.” To anyone.
- Chris Harrison gives lame advice.
- Chris Harrison gives decent advice.
- Ben wears a bracelet.
- There’s a beach/ocean/boat makeout session.
- Lauren or JoJo runs to Ben and jumps on him when they see him.
- There is any type of logical relationship conversation about jobs, moving, or the practicalities of getting engaged to someone after six weeks.
- Lauren or JoJo asks Ben for reassurance that they are “The One.”
- Ben’s parents voice their pick for Ben.
- A guy cries. Any guy…Ben or Chris Harrison or Ben’s dad.
- Ben says the phrase “my future wife.”
- Ben gives the girls presents. (or the girls give Ben a present)
- Chris Harrison uses a superlative, i.e. “This is the MOST dramatic Rose Ceremony EVER.”
- Ben leads one of the ladies into thinking he will definitely be picking her.
- Ben decides to keep both women and start a polygamist lifestyle.
- The rejected woman tells Ben off.
- Ben changes his mind after giving out the Final Rose.
- They announce that Caila is the new Bachelorette. (Ugh.)
Click “Download” for the printable version of The Bachelor Finale Drinking Game…
Make sure you sign up for The Naughty Mommy’s newsletter so you’ll have the recap of the finale delivered right to your inbox on Tuesday morning!