This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Get The Bachelor Drinking Game and have drunk fun each week!
Of course I am already liking this season, but that’s just because I HEART NICK VIALL.
Objectively, though, I do think it will be a really good season, mainly because he actually has a personality unlike the last several Bachelors. Not naming any names, BEN, CHRIS, and SEAN.
But let’s get to the important stuff. It’s time to drink. Might I recommend this as your drinking vessel?
So follow along or print out your copy of The Bachelor Drinking Game at the bottom of this post. Cheers!
TIME FOR A SIP…
- A girl lies to another girl.
- A girl has a sob story for Nick.
- A girl tells Nick she has a child.
- A date card is delivered.
- A girl is certain she is getting a 1-on-1 date and then does not.
- Nick pretends he doesn’t know who he’s going to give a rose to.
- A group date has a ridiculous theme or activity.
- The girls witness Nick kissing one of them.
- A girl considers going home.
- A date involves a helicopter or private plane or hot air balloon.
- A date involves heights.
- A date involves some TV show or movie that ABC is trying to promote.
- A date involves a “special musical performance” by some artist you’ve never heard of and they probably haven’t either…but they pretend they know who it is.
- A girl reveals she is a virgin.
- An ambulance is called.
- The words “journey” or “process” are spoken, i.e. “You just have to trust the process.”
BETTER MAKE THAT A GULP…
- Kaitlyn is mentioned.
- Andi is mentioned.
- They fly to a new location.
- Nick or a girl gets naked.
- A girl makes a secret, late-night visit to Nick.
- We see a girl without makeup.
- The girls get into a physical fight.
- One of the ladies starts crying.
- A girl initiates a kiss.
- You think to yourself, Why do I still watch this shit?
- A girl gets sent home before a Rose Ceremony.
OH, JUST CHUG IT ALREADY…
- Nick cries.
- Nick sleeps with a girl.
- A girl leaves the show by her own choice.
- Nick tells a girl, “I love you.”
- Nick considers leaving the show.
Want to play along at home? Print out your own copy of The Bachelor Premiere Drinking Game here:
We shall reconvene here Tuesday morning to discuss the highlights (and lowlights) of The Bachelor.
Want to play along in The Bachelor Fantasy League and win cool prizes this season? Read more about How to Play Fantasy Bachelor here or just go straight to sign up here to play along with Wine in Mom‘s group.
Image courtesy of ABC.