This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
I’m rooting for Paul to win tonight. Here are five reasons why.
Tonight is the grand Big Brother 18 finale. Don’t get me started on the fact that it starts at 9:30 P.M. like some of us don’t have kids who wander in our bedrooms at 5:33 A.M.
But I’ll survive.
Here are the 5 Reasons Why Paul Should Win Big Brother tonight…
1. He was loyal to Victor throughout the game and people like to reward loyalty. I loved when Paul won the HOH comp immediately after Victor left and instead of thinking of his own safety, his first reaction is “This one’s for you, Victor!”
2. He wins comps when it counts. He also ditches his partners when it counts. While the P.P. partnership worked out for awhile, as soon as Paul saw that Paulie was spiraling out of control, he cut the cord. Smart move.
3. He evaded eviction numerous times. Who else was nominated six times (I think) and remained in the house? No one.
4. He spoke his mind throughout the season. Paul wasn’t there to mess around. He wasn’t fake to people and his true personality made it to the end.
5. This is his first time playing Big Brother, unlike his other Final 3 competitors. I do find some validity in the argument of “You had your chance already.”
Possible Reasons Why Paul Should’t Win
1. He called Michelle the C-word, which doesn’t really bother me because I think Michelle dished it out too.
2. He can be very abrasive.
3. He’s annoying.
Image courtesy of CBS.