This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Season 5 kicks off and all I want is for Tom and Katie to break up.
“We’re trying to convince people that you’re not a psycho,” Stassi tells Kristen.
Isn’t that what Vanderpump Rules strives for every season?
After tonight’s premiere I wonder at what age will it be implausible for this group to still be working at SUR, arguing over who hooked up with whom, and throwing drinks at each other.
Thankfully, they haven’t hit that age limit quite yet. Maybe by 40.
5 Things About Last Night’s Vanderpump Rules
5. Hair. Lala’s new caramel brunette do is killing it. Tom Sandoval’s streaky long hair is not. I’m also not a fan of Peter cutting his hair, but at least I no longer have a crush on him.
4. “There is no shortage of Southern bi-curious girls in L.A.” The rumor of Jax walking in on Kristen and Brittany is…difficult for me to believe. Even more difficult for me to believe is how Lisa Vanderpump described it: “Kristen chowing down on Kentucky muffin?” But I guess Kristen confirms some of the rumor. Gross.
3. Could Tom Sandoval & Ariana really have no better place to change before the event than a public bathroom? Why does everyone still hate James and Lala?! Is Katie really getting on Tom’s nerves? Ariana and Lala are now friends?! How is it possible that Katie is still so awful? #burningquestions
2. Katie. Seriously. Five seasons in and she remains unbearable. Unhappy, bitter, and always looking for a handout from LVP. I can’t imagine her being a good personal assistant for Lisa but I suppose we shall see.
1. These girls. I hope after watching this episode, Stassi, Kristen, Katie, and Scheana see that they look like a**holes when they sit around gossiping about Lala. Even Tom #2 called them out on it. Actually, so did Tom #1 at the party. Why does everyone have to be mad at Lala just because Katie doesn’t like her?
And oh my GOD I just realized the irony of this all…
KATIE & CO. ARE PISSED THAT LALA IS DATING A MARRIED MAN WHO HAS CHILDREN?!
Have you all met SCHEANA, my dearies?
Vanderpump Rules airs Monday nights on Bravo.
Image courtesy of Bravo.