This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Find stocking stuffer ideas for everyone on your list! I was provided with certain items to be considered for this post, but rest assured that only the best of the best passed my standards! All opinions are my own.
Just when you think you’re done with all of your holiday shopping, you remember…STOCKINGS!
Like you haven’t spent enough money already, now you need to find a bunch of crap to put in a stocking. Whose idea was this anyway?
Luckily, I’m here to help you find that crap to fill up the stockings.
1. Race cars. I love these because they are $1 or less at Target and Walmart. Do I need more? No. But do my kids still like getting them? Sure. Get nine cars for $9 on Amazon.
2. Barbie outfits. Cheaper than a Barbie and who doesn’t need more Barbie clothes?? Here’s a pack of nine cute dresses for $9.
3. Play Doh. Love the mini ones for this purpose, because you can buy one bag and split it between your kids. Ten mini Play Dohs for $6 sounds good to me.
4. Cool toothbrush. I did this last year and again this year. Each kid gets a new, fun, electric toothbrush.
5. Crazy Foam. My kids go nuts for this 3-in-1 foam for the bath tub. There are tons of varieties now, like My Little Pony, DC Comics Originals, DC Comics Justice League, Looney Tunes, and more! Find Crazy Foam at Walgreens or online.
6. Umbrella. Perfect size for a stocking gift! I like this one, but there are certainly cheaper ones to be found.
7. Num Noms. Not quite sure what these are but I’m guessing something like Shopkins? $3.29 for a scented 8-pack.
8. Thomas the Trains Minis Spencer Launcher. If your kids are into the new Thomas Minis trains, this is a launcher for them and it’s only $3.
9. Bobbleheads. You can find all your favorite bobbleheads to purchase at the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum online. I’m partial to these newly-released Home Alone Kevin, Harry, and Marv bobbleheads…only a few thousand were made of each, so hurry to get your collector’s item! #getupstairsKevin
10. Beautycounter. Slip a favorite Beautycounter product into your loved one’s stocking. My personal faves from this totally safe skincare line: Nourishing Rosewater Mist, Sugar Body Scrub, and the Lip Conditioner Calendula Balm.
11. Wine. When in doubt, choose wine, which coincidentally fits right into the average stocking! Go fancy with a One Hope Wine glitter bottle (which donates 1/2 the profits to charity) or go funny with a novelty wine like Mommy’s Time Out, Daddy’s Day Off Chianti, or First-Rate Old Fart wine.
12. Poo-pourri. It’s funny AND it works– a “before you go toilet spray” that conceals the scent of poop! My husband may or may not be getting this…
13. Calendar. The page-a-day calendars should fit in a stocking and everyone needs one right about now!
14. Bottle opener ring. Cheap, fun, and much-needed for the guy who loves bottled beer. Only $5.99 right now.