This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Season 7 of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills kicks off on December 6…get the preview here!
“New chapter. End of story. Let’s move on.”
This, coming from Lisa Rinna to kick off the just-released promo to the new season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
And of course Rinna wants to move on– she was a nightmare last season.
But I digress.
Season 7 of the BEST Real Housewives franchise (in my humble Bravoholic opinion) premieres December 6 at 9:00 PM.
In case you missed the preview, here it is:
5 Things About Season 7 of RHOBH
5. Ugh. Eileen’s back? BORING. But at least Camille is there a bit, too. Fair trade.
4. There are two new ladies. One of whom, Dorit Kemsley, claims that Boy George lives with her. Dorit also pretends to have a British accent although she was born and raised in Connecticut.
3. “If you’re a lady, you’ve got no undies on…cross your legs,” advises one of the newbies. I assume she is talking to Rinna. LVP would wear underwear and Kyle only wears mumus.
2. Eden Sassoon is the other new face. According to her bio on Bravo, “Eden enjoys a flirtatious lifestyle; she believes that you need to kiss a lot of frogs before you find Prince Charming!”
1. “She. Is close. To death.” Another gem from Rinna. Umm who is close to death? Yolanda? Kim? Me if I hear the word “Munchausen” again this season?
Make sure to tune in December 6 for all the tea from my favorite franchise of them all!
Image courtesy of Bravo.