This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Stassi continues her apology tour with Tom Schwartz in an attempt to get Katie’s friendship back.
Do you like it quick and dirty?
Here are “The Ten.” Ten things you need to know from last night’s Vanderpump Rules episode, “Pucker and Pout.”
10. Katie is planning a launch party for her fashion blog, Pucker and Pout. She seems to be posting more often these days but when I looked at it back in the fall, her latest post had been for Earth Day. In April. She’s also not the best writer. Does this sentence make sense to anyone? “Don’t forget the crucial elements that go into a special night that you should mind hours or days before like getting fresh polish on your nails.” I do like the fresh, clean look of the site, though.
9. Max’s teeth are still all f*cked up. We did not need to see that. Also, he is supposedly dating a new, older woman. (Not Faith.)
8. James drunk-texted both Kristen AND Lala last night. This he confesses to Lisa Vanderpump while they are waiting for Max to get his teeth fixed.
7. Katie thinks it’s cool to walk up to James and Faith, inform them that she is having a launch party for her “beauty blog” (well is it beauty or fashion?), and then tell them they are not invited. She tells Lala the same. Just when I was starting to like Katie, we are back at square one. That was so rude. She sucks.
6. Kristen has a new man and his name is Aleks. LOVE THE NAME. He seems to be a step up from both James and Kevin (the short-lived fling who tried to move in). He has two Rolexes.
5. Katie doesn’t want Stassi at her party. Lala doesn’t want James drunk-texting her.
4. There was a brow bar at the party. Can I please be invited to a party with a brow bar? Mama needs a wax.
3. Lisa and Ken arrived at the party to the sight of Kristen (in a teeny-tiny romper) bending over, ass cheeks out for all the world to see.
2. James crashes the party because he wants to talk to Kristen. Stassi virtually crashes the party by purposely texting Tom Schwartz during the party.
1. Tom Schwartz continues his MVP of the season status with his speech to Stassi. “You were a f*cking b*tch!” he tells her. Cue the fake tears from Stassi. Bravo, brother! Put her in her place.