Following the birth of my second child, I was a total slacker. I forgot to do all those exciting things that are fun with the first baby…like cute birth announcements and filling out a baby book with every tiny little milestone.
Thankfully, Shutterfly gave me just the nudge I needed- they offered me the chance to design my son’s birth announcements on their website and then sent me fifty of them in order to facilitate this review.
The announcements showed up last week and I could not be happier. They are simply gorgeous!
I mean, I know I’m biased, but COME ON. Look how cute he is, especially when framed by that lovely gray announcement!
Here is why I love Shutterfly and continue to use it for all my photo needs:
• Easy to use. The website is very user-friendly, and even my mom can figure it out. If you store your photos on Shutterfly.com, all you have to do is select which one(s) you want to use and insert it into your chosen design.
• High-quality products. I have used Shutterfly for my holiday cards the past two years, and I used it to design a photo pillow for my mom for Mother’s Day. I have always been wowed by the products that show up in the orange box on my doorstep. The cards are always beautiful and the pillow got rave reviews!
• Great selection. There are so many beautiful designs that it was difficult for me to choose a winner! It’s fun to create a few different designs and then ask friends and family which they like best.
• Inexpensive. For custom-made photo birth announcements, the prices are very reasonable. Plus, you can almost always find a coupon code online and Shutterfly often has good deals going on. Right now, for example, you can save up to 50% on photo books with the code UP50PB.
• Quick delivery. I placed my order online on September 6th and was given a delivery window of September 13th-18th. The announcements showed up on my doorstep on September 11th, which was earlier than expected…and that was just with the standard shipping!
Shutterfly is giving away 30 free party invitations to one lucky Naughty Mommy reader! To enter, use the Rafflecopter widget below.
This contest is open to U.S. residents and ends next Friday, September 27th at 9:00 P.M. One winner will be chosen at random and notified within 48 hours of selection.
Disclosure: Shutterfly provided me with free birth announcements in order to do this product review. All opinions are my own.