This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.I received samples of Buntoppers and select Hasbro toys. All opinions are my own.
Non-candy Easter basket ideas for when you’re sick of doling out candy!
My kids eat entirely too much sugar so I’m not exactly thrilled each time a candy-centric holiday rolls around.
I’m trying not to put too much candy in their Easter baskets this year. Here is a list of non-candy Easter basket ideas for when you’re sick of all the SUGAR!
Non-Candy Easter Basket Ideas
1. Eggs with toys inside. My kids are obsessed with watching videos of other children open eggs. So much so that my daughter made her own video doing just that! Here are some eggs that come pre-filled with little toys and doodads.
2. Travel marker set. Great for a road trip or just running errands!
4. Bubbles. Can’t lose with bubbles and you especially can’t lose with this Bubble Trumpet! Or how about Jelly Belly Bubbles from the makers of your favorite jelly beans?
5. Buntoppers. Add some flair to your hair with these adorable Buntoppers, little wooden characters on a bobby pin that attach to the top of your bun.
6. Figurines. Small play figurines from the hottest Disney shows and movies make a great basket filler. Hasbro has sets from Beauty and the Beast, Moana, Elena of Avalor, Frozen, and more!
7. So Shy Bunny. What child doesn’t want a bunny for Easter? This one makes noises and moves, too! Or how about a puppy or a kitten?
8. Grow-a-Peep. With PEEPS Grow-a-Peep, kids just add water to the included container and watch the egg hatch to reveal a bunny or chick inside! Replace with clean water – then watch the PEEP grow up to 3X its size! (These are out of stock on Amazon but can be found at BJ’s and other similar stores.)