Ever since Taylor Swift got herself a “squad,” that’s all I’ve been hearing about. Taylor’s got a squad. Kim Kardashian has a squad. Beyonce has a squad.
Well guess what, Taylor? Non-celebrities can have squads, too. I mean, I’m a mom of three trying to manage a household, run a blog, and still have a social life. A girl like me needs a squad.
Or a pretend one anyway.
So after countless interviews, research, and and debate, here are the founding members of The Naughty Mommy Squad…made up entirely of Bravolebrities!
- Bethenny Frankel (Real Housewives of New York): She’ll bring the Skinnygirl booze and snacks, plus she’s hilarious.
- Andy Cohen (Watch What Happens Live): He’s one of the only three guys allowed in the squad, because he’s Andy. He’s awesome.
- NeNe Leakes (Real Housewives of Atlanta): NeNe is loud, bold, and makes things happen.
- Caroline & Sophie Stanbury (Ladies of London): These b****es know how to party and they hate drama. (Luke can come with and do our makeup.)
- Lisa Vanderpump (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills): She’ll class us up a bit, plus she’ll get us into SUR and Villa Blanca for free.
- Kyle Richards (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills): My love affair with Kyle is back on, so she can be in the squad too. Unless she starts fighting with Lisa again, because I’m #TeamLisa all the way.
- Melissa Gorga (Real Housewives of New Jersey): Melissa will be light, fun, and probably start up some crazy dance parties when we get back from the bar at 2:00 A.M.
- Reza Farahan (Shahs of Sunset): Ever since I started watching Shahs I have wanted Reza to be my BFF. Now he’ll have to be.
- Dina Manzo (Real Housewives of New Jersey): Dina will be the mom figure of the squad. She will make us hot tea and biscuits in the morning when we are all hungover, plus her psychic will tell us our fortunes.
- Jeff Lewis (Flipping Out): He can make me laugh like no other.
- Jenni Pulos (Flipping Out): Every squad needs a funny girl and the combo of Jenni and Jeff is unbeatable.
- Kristen Taekman (Real Housewives of New York): She’s a total sweetheart and she can hopefully get us a connection onto P. Diddy’s yacht.
- Heather Dubrow (Real Housewives of Orange County): We can have sleepovers at her new house, plus Terry will freshen us up with fillers and Botox before a night on the town!
- Lisa Rinna (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills): Lisa’s a ball of fun to hang out with…just don’t ask her what Harry did.
- Carole Radziwill (Real Housewives of New York): Carole is legit smart, cool, and can get Adam to cook for us.
- MJ Javid (Shahs of Sunset): MJ will remind us to do shots when the party gets lame.
Who’s in YOUR celebrity squad??