This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Get ready to drink with the Men Tell All Drinking Game!
It’s about that time, y’all…
That week when we realize there’s no normal episode of The Bachelorette and we have to suffer through a Men Tell All and wait ANOTHER WEEK for the finale.
At least we will have Whaboom Guy and Lee to entertain us.
The rules of this Men Tell All Drinking Game are simple. Drink if anything on the list happens.
If you don’t want to drink alcohol, drink water and get your hydration in.
Might I add that if you don’t have one of these, you are missing out!
- A guy is introduced and you can’t for the life of you remember him being on the show this season.
- The audience “boos” someone.
- Someone says the word “closure.”
- A guy who left early on tries to give his point of view on an issue that he wasn’t even there for.
- Someone cries.
- The ventriloquist brings his dummy.
- Chris Harrison announces a guy will be heading to Bachelor in Paradise.
- The word “whaboom” is said.
- We ever get further clarification as to the whole “whaboom” thing.
- You get a feeling like one of the guys is trying to make himself the next Bachelor.
- A guy wears a bowtie.
- Rachel expresses regrets.
- The Bachelor in Paradise sex scandal is mentioned.
- The promos for the finale use the word “shocking.”
- Two of the guys fight (verbally).
- Two of the guys fight (physically). I’m guessing Lee and Kenny are the best shot of this happening!
- Demarius has any type of plausible explanation for his ex-girlfriend who showed up.
- Kenny’s daughter comes on the show.
Print out a copy of the Men Tell All Drinking Game here:
Images courtesy of ABC.