This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Bethenny plans a trip to Mexico, but who will snag an invite?
So this week in real-time news, we heard that Jules is getting a divorce from Michael. This shocked me, at first.
Not so much after watching this episode, though…
Here are Ten Things You Need to Know About Last Night’s Real Housewives of New York:
10. Alex. Okay, so Luann walks into Sonja’s house and introduces herself to Sonja’s intern, but apparently Luann has already met her(?) before. And then Alex opens his mouth and is possibly male, because his voice is very deep. And then Sonja refers to Alex (with long, gorgeous, feminine hair) as “he.” So…I don’t know what’s going on here but I do know that Alex has amazing hair.
9. “Tom? My Tom?” Luann informs Sonja that she is moving out, moving in with her boyfriend, and “probably” getting married. Sonja is like, Oh you’re marrying the guy Tom that I’ve been banging forever? I guess Tom is the new Harry Dubin.
8. Hearing Jules describe what an a**hole her husband is when it comes to helping with the kids (while her father is in the hospital, no less) was especially sad considering he filed for divorce this week. Jules, honey, you can only go up from Michael. Literally. #shorty
7. Bethenny changed her tune on marriage?!?!? She has said forever that she will NEVER get married again. Now she says she has changed her mind. WHO IS THIS MYSTERY GUY? Oh wait, here he is.
6. Is Adam always high? He certainly seems to be. Also, no judgement. If anything, I’m jealous.
5. In related news, he placed the chocolate cake to bake in the oven with an empty cupcake tin and an empty baking sheet sitting on the racks below. Is that allowed? I always thought that would mess with the air flow getting to the cake.
4. Hi, Awkwardness! Luann pretending like Ramona won’t care that she’s suddenly getting married to Ramona’s ex-lover and then Ramona pretending like it’s cool to say, “He calls his ex and tells her he loves her every day. And he bought her a gold bracelet for Christmas.” Even Avery was horrified.
3. O.M.G. Could Michael be any bigger of a douche? No. He was probably late because he was CHEATING with some chick.
2. Carole is being immature by saying she won’t go if Luann goes to Mexico. You’re filming a show together. Read your contract.
1. I don’t really see how Bethenny can claim that it wasn’t an invite. She let Luann leave the restaurant thinking she was invited. If that was not the case, she should have corrected it then and there. Booya.