Are you still paying off your Christmas presents debt?
Then check out this list of inexpensive Valentine’s Day gifts, because believe it or not, Valentine’s Day is only two weeks away! Yikes!
1. Photo gift from Shutterfly: What can’t you personalize with a photo on Shutterfly? They have canvases, blankets, mugs, and more!
2. Why I Love You: A Journal of Us: Hands down, my favorite gift I found when looking for heartfelt and inexpensive Valentine’s Day gifts. This beautiful journal is filled with pages of prompts for you to fill out about your partner and then give to him as a gift. Prompts include:
• “If there were a website that captured the essential “us,” it might be called: www.____________”
• “Something that you’ve turned me on to that I really like is: _____________”
• “You have a secret weakness for: ________________”
• “If we could have the experience of traveling through time together, this is when and where I would want to go: __________________”
I bought this journal for my husband at Barnes & Noble for $10.99, but Amazon has it for $8.78 with Prime two-day free shipping. Order now so you have the next two weeks to fill it out at leisure- it may take a little while.
3. Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse!There are a ton of cute Valentine’s Day books for children, and most are under $10, if not under $5. I have seen displays of Valentine’s Day books at Target, Walmart, and there are obviously a huge selection on Amazon, as well. Even my supermarket had a few in the holiday aisle.
4. Alcohol. Even if you’ve only got $10 or $15 to spend on your partner, you can still purchase a lovely gift at the liquor store! Some of my favorite bottles of wine are less than $12 and come with a twist-off cap, like Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc, which you can probably find at most liquor stores.
If you are shopping for a beer lover, there are TONS of unique craft six-packs that sell for less than $15. If you really want to impress your mate, find a store that lets you make your own six-pack by selecting six different beers. That’s what I did to fill my husband’s Christmas stocking.
5. Feeling crafty? You can arm-knit an infinity scarf in thirty minutes (supposedly). With just yarn and your arms! Confused? Here’s a video explaining this interesting technique:
6. Personalize a Valentine’s Day card on the Hallmark website. Choose from the many designs, then add your own pictures and sentiments. You can choose to have Hallmark send the card for you, or have it shipped to you first. Use code “FREECARD” to get one card free when you buy three personalized cards. You can also make personalized Valentine’s cards for your child’s classmates.
7. Roll the naughty dice. Looking to enhance the romance with your partner? These oughta do the trick!
Do you have an inexpensive Valentine’s Day gift idea that you’d like to add? Leave a link to it in the comments and I’ll be sure to check it out!