This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
The fallout from Kenya’s housewarming party continues…
It’s not a true housewarming party if you don’t have uninvited guests, a drip bucket under your sink, and your “friends” talking shit about your new house. That’s what I always say!
Sheree vs. Kenya in “Who Has the Better House, Round XII” happens again. Yawn.
We get it. You each think your own house is better. Let’s move on.
Here are 5 Things About Last Night’s RHOA…
5 Things About Last Night’s RHOA
5. Kenya is back with Matt. Really, Kenya? You spent Episode 1 telling us how you broke up with Matt because he was aggressive, violent (to your lovely sunglasses, but still), and an insecure mess. Now he shows up to your housewarming party because, I don’t know, maybe he wants to be on camera and you instantly take him back? I don’t even like you that much, but I still want better for you, Kenya!
4. Noelle’s read on Cynthia. Cynthia tells her daughter that she started divorce proceedings with Peter, and Noelle suggests that perhaps Cynthia had low self-esteem since she stayed in a bad marriage for so long. I have two thoughts about this. First, I’m sure Cynthia was trying her best to preserve a happy household for her daughter for as long as possible, which could be why she tried to make the marriage work year after year. But second, Noelle is kind of right. Peter was a total d*ck EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. he appeared on camera. He left us all wondering, “WHY, CYNTHIA, WHY?!”
3. The “New” Porsha. Are you really a new person if you stay calm when being asked to leave a party you knew damn well you weren’t welcome at? I mean, why go to the party in the first place, if your only intent was to cause drama? Seems to me like a truly “new” Porsha would have stayed home since she wasn’t invited. But that’s just me.
2. Escape rooms. This is supposed to be fun? You’re stuck in a room with people you can’t stand and trying to work together to escape for…no prize? At least give me some wine while I’m trying to figure this crap out!
1. Will you marry me? This is not something that was covered on RHOA last night, but rather came out in the news in the past day…Apollo Nida is engaged. Yes, he is still in prison and yes, he is barely divorced from Phaedra. Sources claim that Apollo was dating this woman (identified by some news outlets as Sherien Almufti of New Jersey) before he even went to jail, which is confusing because I’m pretty sure he was refusing to divorce Phaedra this whole time. It is being reported that Apollo and his new lady love have already filmed scenes for RHOA. Why, why, why? This is Phaedra’s show, not his!