This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Check out these five hot beach books for summer 2017!
I’m headed to the beach next week. While it won’t be relaxing the entire time with three little kids, I will definitely have at least some free time to read.
Here are the five hot beach books I’ll be packing in my bag…
(Okay so maybe not literally packing them in my bag. Some will be in my bag. Some will be loaded onto my Nook. And some will be on my Kindle app.)
But you get the idea.
The theme of this list is apparently “old favorites,” because each of these authors has written other books that I love.
1. Three Wishes, Liane Moriarty. Are you a fan of HBO’s Big Little Lies? Then you have to check out Moriarty’s other books. Big Little Lies wasn’t even her best one! This is the only book left by Moriarty that I have yet to read. Wah.
2. Theft by Finding, David Sedaris. I go back to all of my David Sedaris books whenever I need a laugh. Looking forward to this one!
3. The Sisters Chase, Sarah Healy. Healy’s other two books (House of Wonder and Can I Get an Amen?) have been phenomenal so I have high hopes for her newest offering.
4. The Identicals, Elin Hilderbrand. The “queen of beach books” is at it again. I will read anything that Elin Hilderbrand writes. Seriously. And what better place to read any one of her books about Nantucket than when I’m lounging on the beach with a cocktail in hand?
5. The Sunshine Sisters, Jane Green. Three sisters in a dysfunctional family? Sign me up!
Click on the links above to purchase these books from Amazon and you’ll have them either instantly (for your Kindle) or in two days with Amazon Prime! Just in time for the hot weekend 🙂