My usual stocking stuffer plan is getting a bunch of crap from the Target Dollar Section on Christmas Eve…lots of Hello, Kitty stuff and usually bubbles. (They always have bubbles there!)
In case you’d like to plan much cooler stockings for those in your family, here are some ideas: for her, for him, and for the kids.
1. Prepworks Steel Measuring Spoons: Set of five stainless steel magnetic measuring spoons that nest together. Santa? I WANT THESE.
2. Mister Tea Infuser: Because who doesn’t want a little naked dude hanging out in her tea cup?
3. Kate Spade ‘Cold Hands Warm Heart’ Thermal Mug: I love this mug because I do, indeed, have very cold hands all the time.
4. Travalo Refillable Perfume Atomizer: If you don’t want to travel with your actual perfume, just fill up your Travalo and you’ll always have your favorite scent with you! Comes in several different colors.
5. Babyganics Stain Eraser Marker: These miniature stain erasers are portable so moms can stash them in a purse or diaper bag…because the big messes inevitably happen while out and about.
1. Antler Drink Markers: Now he won’t get his beer confused with his friends’ beers at the next party!
2. Credit Card Bottle Opener: Keep this in your wallet and always be prepared for the next bottle of beer.
3. Lumps of Coal: If you’re trying to be funny and your husband (or your kid) will laugh at this, put a lump of coal in his stocking!
4. Pocket Ref: A tiny book crammed with all the info a guy could need. So you can send the message, “You don’t actually know everything.”
5. Hanayama Cast Metal Brainteaser Puzzle: This Level 2 brainteaser puzzle promises entertainment and a challenge.
For The Kids
1. Marvel Superhero Thumb Wrestlers: Dress up your thumbs to battle it out as a Marvel Superhero! Comes with eight different characters in the set.
2. Color Pebbles Dolls: Adorable set of five wooden dolls with 36 stick-on outfits.
3. Pull-Back Race Cars: Twelve pull-back race cars included.
4. Dinosaur Puppets: Three different dinos come in a box. My son loves for me to chase him around the house with the dino and pretend to bite his finger!
5. Hallmark Itty Bittys: There are so many adorable plush Itty Bittys to choose from…Disney princesses, Star Wars characters, and more! Some are available on Amazon, but most will be sold in Hallmark stores.
6. Babyganics Bubble Bath: Non-allergenic and completely SAFE for your kids, this bubble bath is naturally gentle on skin and naturally fun for your little ones!
7. Goldfish My Way:Put your kid’s picture and a special message on a personalized bag of Goldfish, but hurry– it can take 2-3 weeks to get delivered!
9. Tommee Tippee Pacifiers: Probably the best thing I could give any of my kids when they were babies– MORE BINKIES!
10. Lalaloopsy Babies Newborn Dolls: Each newborn comes with a birth certificate and a bottle! Priced right at $7.99 and fits perfectly in any little girl’s stocking!