Men are difficult to shop for. I can’t promise you that every item on this list is going to be a slam-dunk for every guy.
But I’m hopeful that if your man is into electronics, cars, or beer- then maybe there will be some good options among these picks.
Here are 15 gifts for guys, which I have gathered with help from trusted male sources…a.k.a. “What My Husband Wants For Christmas.”
1. Trico 35-220 Ice Extreme Weather Winter Wiper Blade – 22″: These windshield wiper blades are great for the winter, but are something that many people won’t take the initiative to buy for themselves. And they are not too expensive (under $20).
2. Accutire MS-4021B Digital Tire Pressure Gauge: Another inexpensive gift (stocking stuffer?) for the man who knows his way around a car. Guys know that it’s important to check tire pressure before long car trips. Make it easier with this gadget!
3. Streamlight 61052 Septor LED Headlamp with Strap: Guys love shit like this. It makes them feel extra manly to walk around with a headlamp on. (As if they couldn’t just be using a flashlight.) My hubby puts this on every time he ventures up into the attic. Also good for working outside after dark.
4. One Touch Windshield Dashboard Universal Car Mount Holder: My husband has this mount for his phone in the car and he loves it. It never falls off and it’s compatible with many different types of smartphones. This is perfect for the guy who uses his cell phone as a navigation system while driving- the phone is now mounted so he can see the directions.
5. A gift card to either a car wash or a hardware store.
7. A subscription to Mantry: I heard about Mantry from Steph at Confessions of a Stay-At-Home Mom. Here is her in-depth review of the service. Basically, it’s a monthly food subscription service. But with fancy “guy foods.”
8. Backseat Car Organizer: We all know that Mom’s car is a lost cause…but Dad’s doesn’t have to be. This over the seat car organizer holds your tablet and protects it with a see-through cover so the kids can watch their movies but their grubby fingerprints stay off.
9. Fatwood Kindling Box: Do you ask your man to make you a fire but he struggles with this task? Make it easier for him with this easily ignitable kindling.
10. Tovolo Sphere Ice Molds: According to my husband, these molds produce the perfect ice-cube for a glass of scotch. The sphere is slow-melting to bring out the full flavor of your drink.
11. Personalized bottle openers: I found these handmade items on Etsy. They are made-to-order and personalized with a name and date. According to the craftsman, they will last a lifetime.
Or there is my husband’s personal favorite, the Bottle Opener Ring. When a guy wears this ring, it looks like he is opening beer bottles with his bare hand. He always gets asked about this ring when he uses it. Advice from the expert: size the ring for the man’s middle finger.
12. Shutterfly’s Desktop Plaque: This is a great gift for anyone who sits at a desk all day, and is a unique alternative to a boring old framed picture. Check these out quickly- Shutterfly has a 40% off sale going on until Monday, 11/25!
13. Dual USB Car charger Designed for Apple and Android Devices: Do you fight over whose phone gets charged when you’re on a road trip? Now you don’t have to! This charger is for two devices, so you can both charge at the same time!
14. Pratt and Hart Men’s Deerskin Leather Driving Gloves: Yes, opinions are divided on the coolness of driving gloves. They aren’t for every guy. But if he’s into cars, there’s a greater chance he’ll dig these. My husband loves his pair of deerskin driving gloves and wears them in the cold weather.
15. Bucket Boss 44 Tool Bucket Organizer: Help keep the garage organized with this tool organizer! This has 30 outside pockets and 14 inside pockets.
Please feel free to email me (Lindsay@TheNaughtyMommy.com) if you have any specific questions/concerns about any of these items. I will do my best to help!
P.S. Have you entered to win a Furby Boom yet?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.