Ways to tell you are a Bravoholic…
1. When someone asks you if you watch The Real Housewives, you don’t say “Which one?” You just say, “Yes.”
2. Even though Watch What Happens Live is on too late, you DVR it and watch it the next morning…playing the drinking game with sips of your coffee.
3. You post something like this on Facebook:
So what does one buy for this rare breed of awesomeness knows as the Bravoholic? Here are fourteen suggestions…
1. Wines by Wives Subscription: Is it just me or does drinking wine and watching Bravo go hand in hand? (Maybe it’s just me.) Send the gift that keeps on giving- a monthly delivery of wines, hand selected by
your favorite Housewives…like Tamra, Vicki, Kathy, and Adriana. Here is a review of the service by my friend Linda at Giggles, Gobbles, and Gulps.
2. Mazel Off The Shoulder Sweatshirt: Basically, anything from the Shop by Bravo store is acceptable to a Bravoholic. I have selected a few key items, however. Like the classic “Mazel” sweatshirt. Rock this with a side pony and then text a pic to Andy Cohen. Maybe he’ll answer you…like he answered me. #Imfamous
3. Andy Cohen Bobblehead: If this bobblehead is not wrapped up and under my Christmas tree this year…well, let’s just say there’s going to be some problems. I already have a location picked out for my Andy- right on my desk next to my computer. So I can
lovingly gaze at him and wish he wasn’t gay
4. Mazel t-shirts: For the ladies, there is this lovely women’s burnout tunic t-shirt. For the fellas, there is the Mazel flip t-shirt that you can lift over your head to reveal Andy Cohen’s face. I’m torn between them, and you know what that means. I’ll need both.
5. Most Talkative: Stories from the Front Lines of Pop Culture: There are a plethora of books you could buy for the Bravoholic. But the best one is, without a doubt, Andy Cohen’s memoirs about growing up a gay Susan Lucci fanatic in St. Louis. I’d even go so far as to say one need not be a Bravoholic to enjoy this one.
6. Love Italian Style: The Secrets of My Hot and Happy Marriage: Haters can hate, but I loved Melissa Gorga’s advice on how to keep marriage hot, happy, and healthy. I even went so far as to follow her rules for an entire month for The Melissa Gorga Experiment. This book gives fun insight into Melissa’s upbringing and actually did provide some worthwhile tips for my marriage.
7. Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders: Even though Brandi is pissing me off this season on RHOBH, I still am dying to read this book. Why? Because Brandi has good stories. And I want to hear them. So will you.
8. Lea Black Advanced Anti-Aging Serum: In the World of Lea Black, it is important to look youthful and buy expensive things. Kill two birds with one stone by purchasing Lea’s $65 Anti-Aging Serum…which is how Lea herself stays looking so young. Definitely not through the use of Botox or plastic surgery.
9. “I Heart Side Pony” Mug: Get rid of your Bravo hangover each morning by drinking coffee from your WWHL mug. It’s bright and cheery, just like Yolanda. And her lemons.
10. Bedroom Kandi Edible Massage Oil Candle: Kandi from RHOA has designed the perfect product for your bedroom or your emergency survival kit. It’s a candle, massage oil, and possible food item ALL IN ONE. So you’re set for either gettin‘ freaky or when a hurricane knocks your power out for several days.
11. Milania Hair Care Gift Set: Do you want hair like Milania Giudice’s? No? Thankfully, this line gives you shiny hair more like Teresa’s (I think). The gift set comes with a vitamin leave-in treatment, keratin heat protector, and argan oil infusion serum.
12. Skinnygirl Booty Booster: Get an ass like Bethenny’s with the Skinnygirl Booty Booster. The Booty Booster is a butt-enhancer that has soft foam pads that “create sweet cheeks” under your jeans.
13. Mazel Shot Glasses: Since they don’t sell the Shotski, here’s the next best thing- Mazel shot glasses. The perfect addition to any Bravoholic’s home bar.
14. Kathy’s Cannoli Kit: Why is this a perfect gift to give? Because after it’s opened, you get to hang around and wait for the recipient to make you the cannolis…it’s a win-win! Included is everything the Bravoholic needs to make 24 yummy cannolis.
So get shopping and make that holiday a special one for the Bravoholic in your life! And be sure to come back here for my recaps of all the Housewives shows and Vanderpump Rules!
Please feel free to email me (Lindsay@TheNaughtyMommy.com) if you have any specific questions/concerns about any of these items. I will do my best to help!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.