Isn’t it so much fun to shop for kids now that you’re an adult? I actually do really love it, but maybe that’s because my kids are still at ages that are easy to shop for.
Here are my top picks for holiday gifts for kids this season, separated into Babies & Toddlers AND Kids…
1.Lil’ Ocean Explorers 3-in-1 Adventure Course: This tunnel toy will entertain baby at all milestones– sitting, crawling, and standing.
2. Catch Me Crabbie: A motion sensor inside the crab lets him know when your baby is near so he can start playing music and clapping his claws together.
3. Build Me Up Boats Puzzle Blocks: Colorful wooden blocks fit together to build four sailboats.
4. The Very Hungry Caterpillar Bath Book & Squirt Toys: The book and toys can both go into the tub for bubbly, squirty fun!
5. BEBE Silicone Cookies: For the teething baby who loves to gnaw on things…these cute teethers look like Oreos!
6. Melissa & Doug Low Loader: This loader comes with two smaller construction vehicles to load up.
7. Thomas & Friends Twisting Tower Tracks: Thomas & Percy (both included) speed down the tracks and crash through the gates.
8. LEGO DUPLO Deluxe Box: Build a house or just stack the colorful blocks. Bigger and easier to grip than small Legos.
9. Melissa & Doug Christmas Cookie Play Set: Pretend to be a baker with these adorable slice and bake holiday cookies.
11. Nature/Animal Stacking Blocks: We have a smaller set of Djeco blocks and they have lasted for four years now. Sturdy, colorful, and imaginative!
12. Cookie Monster Bath Submarine Toy: Comes with a Cookie Monster who squirts water, plus the propeller actually spins!
1. Hansel and Gretel Toy House and Storybook: Build it as a 3-D puzzle and then spend hours playing with Hansel and Gretel in their gingerbread house.
2. Remote Control Fire Truck: This looks really cool. The ladder moves and there are realistic lights and sounds.
3. Barbie Dream House: Who knew this would still be popular? It’s all my four-year-old can talk about for Christmas. Hope Santa’s saving his money!
5. Perfect Fit™ 4-in-1 Trike: This is amazing. It starts as basically a semi-stroller, turns into a guided tricycle, and ends up as a real bike for your child. We tested it and literally all three of my kids can use it at various stages.
6. Lalaloopsy Tinies Jewelry Maker Playset: My daughter LOVED this. You make real jewelry using the Lalaloopsy ferris wheel jewelry maker.
7. Lego Star Wars General Grievous’ Wheel Bike: Recreate Episode III with this fun Lego set that includes Obi-Wan Kenobi and General Grievous.
8. Crazy Foam: Great as a stocking stuffer on its own or a complete present if you buy a few of of them! Fun foam that is shampoo, conditioner, and body wash shoots out of your favorite superhero’s mouth. My kids LOVED this in the tub. It was a huge hit.
9. Bounce Off Game: Seems to be a crowd-pleasing, fun game for the whole family to enjoy, based on the reviews.
10. Magnetic Tile Art: Your child can create colorful magnets for your fridge or school locker with this kit.
11. Mini Glow in the Dark Hoop: The net and the basketball both glow in the dark, making this a fun game for your kids to play when they’re supposed to be sleeping!