This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Well, we did it. We survived another trip with these wackadoos. Barely. But now that we are back in NYC, will things cool down?
NOT A CHANCE.
Here are the Top 10 Highlights from last night’s Real Housewives of New York…
10. Bethenny showing off at her “brand summit.” In case you forgot, everyone, Bethenny is a Businesswoman. She has an Empire. She runs Board Meetings. (In case you forgot.)
9. The Pop of Color meeting. I, for one, AM excited for Kristen’s new line of nail polishes. I don’t even care if she does or doesn’t have a trademark (but I’m betting that she does).
8. Avery’s bedroom hurts my eyes. Too bright. Just wait til one morning when you wake up with a hangover, girl.
7. Single Ramona is frightening. I mean, she was visibly pissed that she wasn’t going to meet a one night stand during her appetizer at the steakhouse.
6. “Are you guys here for the supermodel convention?” –Ramona’s business partner. Oh dear. Just don’t.
5. Why does Bethenny always look eternally pissed off to be at functions with the ladies? Like, she walks into Ramona’s AOA party with such a puss on her face. If you A) insist on “putting a wall up” and B) don’t want any new friends THEN WHY DID YOU SIGN ONTO THE SHOW??? Oh right. To promote Skinnygirl.
4. JOSH: “It’s chilly with that water coming off the Hudson.”
KRISTEN: “What do you know about water and the Hudson?!”
I have these exact same exchanges with MY husband, who makes random comments about topics I am sure he has no idea about.
3. Telling Kristen about Bethenny’s comment was NOT cool, Carole. Not cool. Especially at the beginning of the night, when Kristen is obviously going to think about it for the rest of the evening.
2. Poor f-ing Kristen. Why is she getting shit on this season?! She’s such a doll. Is Bethenny jealous of her looks? And by Bethenny getting up and walking away after Kristen confronted her, it was a clear indication of guilt.
1. And finally, If I never hear about Bethenny’s wall again, I’ll be a happy lady.