This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here. Some products mentioned in this post were sent to me as samples for possible inclusion in this gift guide. All opinions are my own.
Cheers…it’s a holiday gift guide for the person who loves wine!
They say write what you know, so I am writing a gift guide for people who love wine.
Here is a list of gift ideas for anyone on your list who loves wine.
Gift Guide for the Wine-a-holic
1. Snarky wine glass. “I have mixed drinks about feelings.” This one made me chuckle. AND I WANT IT.
2. Wine 123. This book is like a Cliff Notes version of everything you need to know about wine in 90 minutes or less. Reading Monika Elling’s book will give you the knowledge and confidence to order a good bottle the next time you’re out to eat.
3. Piper Lou hat. This website has a ton of hilarious hats, tumblers, and wine glasses, all with funny sayings on them.
4. Wine socks. The bottoms of these cozy socks say “If you can read this, bring me a glass of wine.”
5. Wine fridge. Obviously, make sure the person has room for this item before you purchase it. But it makes a lovely addition to a basement or kitchen!
6. Vivanco wine. This delightful Spanish wine is from the Vivanco Family Vineyards. I tried the Tempranillo Blanco and it is crisp, refreshing, and delicious– not sweet at all (I hate sweet wines).
7. White Wine Varieties wall art. This mounted 8 x 24″ decor lists all the varieties of white wine. I’ll definitely be finding a place for this in my basement bar once it’s finished!
8. Plaid Santa pants wine bag. This is the cutest holiday wine bag I’ve ever seen. It’s from Pottery Barn, but Amazon has some cheaper (not quite as chic) versions, too.
9. Coravin Model Two Elite Wine Pouring System. This is a wildly expensive item, but if you have the budget for it and you’re looking for a gift to wow the socks off of someone, this is it. It allows you to pour a glass from a bottle of wine without uncorking the bottle…which means it stays fresh until you’re ready to drink the rest of it! Read more about it here.