This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
A selection of holiday gifts for the tired mom in your life!
Whether you’re a mom of a kid who isn’t sleeping through the night or you’re just too damn busy to get a full night of sleep, this is the gift guide for you.
Or actually, it’s for whoever is shopping for you.
Know a tired mom? Get her something on this list.
Trust me– she’ll thank you!
Gift Guide for the Tired Mom
2. Mom calendar. So she remembers the important stuff…like doctor’s appointments, gymnastics practice, school fundraisers, girls’ nights out, etc.
3. Blush. Sometimes just a little bit of blush can make you look awake even when you’re tired as hell.
4. Cape. It’s a blanket! It’s a shawl! It’s a cozy, gorgeous piece of material that will take you from the couch to the carpool line to a fancy dinner out!
5. Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex. Improves the appearance of dark circles and puffiness while brightening the undereye area– a must-have!
6. Water bottle. Hydration is key when you’re a tired mom. There are so many pretty water bottles out there today, so pick one in a mood-boosting shade!
7. Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer. I microwave my coffee like 5-6 times per morning. This cool invention would prevent that!
8. Large Bean Bag Chair. Because who doesn’t want to lounge around in this chair?? (With all our free time, that is.)
9. NINJA Coffee Bar. We have this system and what’s great is you can brew a whole carafe OR a single cup. Plus it has a milk frother!