This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Exes make appearances and the ladies have mixed feelings…
Although I guess if that were really the case then I wouldn’t be married to my husband and have my three kids right now. Because he dumped me several times.
But I digress. The Real Housewives of Atlanta have some winners in their past and it seemed like every single one showed up for last night’s episode.
5 Things About Last Night’s RHOA
5. Who is Chris Kelly?! Chris Kelly strolls into the Kandi Factory and interrupts a funky chair business meeting for…what? To score some air time? Get her name out there? The only good part about that meeting was seeing Don Juan feed Ace a bottle. Amazing.
4. Old meat…yuck! Instead of a nice, juicy piece of fresh meat, the ladies insist on going back for old, gray meat. First we have Kenya, who is back with Matt and it’s been amazing for these past three weeks. Coincidentally, Matt reappeared right when RHOA started filming again. So weird. And WTF is Sheree doing even considering getting back together with Bob? He seems like a total jerk. And finally, we have Porsha, who is considering using her ex-boyfriend Todd to make a baby. What could go wrong?
3. Matt’s sister is a raging b*tch. Why is Kenya the one getting shade at this lunch? Matt is the one who caused the scene last season and broke Kenya’s sunglasses. And yet Kenya is the one trying to win over Matt’s family and she pays for the meal. That makes zero sense. Hallison needs to cut her a break. Her name is Hallison, for goodness sakes.
2. Are Block and Chris Kelly an actual part of the show now? Why was there a segment filmed with them and none of the Housewives? I’m so confused. I would think Kandi has some pull at this point in the game and I doubt she approved those two being filmed. Please don’t let this be a storyline, please don’t let this be a storyline.
1. Oh, Malorie. Back at it again, being too involved in Cynthia’s marriage. Does anyone else think Mal has a secret crush on Peter? Just me?
Image courtesy of Bravo.