I will admit, I used to be a jean snob. After having two kids, though, fashion has
kind of totally taken a back seat.
I’d love to just wear what is comfy all the time (yoga pants). BUT, I am also making a conscious effort lately to actually put normal human clothes on. This comes at the request of my husband.
Since he is so wonderful, putting non-sweatpants on each day really is the least I can do.
Recently, Lee Jeans contacted me and offered to send me some of their newest styles to review. I selected the Platinum Label Slender Secret Emerson Legging in Phantom (black).
I have worn them four times already and each time, I have gotten the same reaction from people: “Those are Lee Jeans? Really?”
This is followed closely by, “I would totally buy them!”
Why I like them:
• I like the thickness of the denim. Some of my other jeans are too thin and feel as if they are painted on.
• They fit well- not too tight and not too loose.
• They look good with heels, boots, AND flats.
• Because it’s black denim, you can dress it up with a fancy top. Or dress it down with a t-shirt.
• The waistband isn’t too low that it shows my buttcrack when I bend down with the kiddies. I actually like having the higher waistline…my muffin top doesn’t spill out either!
• The retail price for this pair of jeans is $62 but is now on sale for $42.99.
Lee Jeans are available in stores and online.
This post is part of a #FashionFriday Blog Hop. Find other #FashionFriday posts over at Musings of a Housewife!
Disclosure: Lee Jeans provided me with samples in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.