This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Treat yourself with these ten fall must-haves!
The fall weather has arrived and with it comes pumpkins, apple-picking, fall clothes, and not shaving your legs.
Now go get yourself a Pumpkin Spice Latte (if you’re into that sorta thing) and check out my list of Fall Must-Haves for this year….
10 Fall Must-Haves
1. Fall Blessings Throw Pillow. A neutral color with a splash of sequins make this pillow suitable for most couches.
2. Mermaid Scrunchie. Not sure if you’ve heard, but scrunchies are BACK! Check out this sparkly one on clearance at Nordstrom. It will add some glam to any outfit!
3. Essie As If! Nail Polish. The theme for Essie’s Fall 2017 nail color collection is a 1990s revival…and of course Clueless gets a nod with this “As If!” nail color.
4. Eightmood Flora Vase. This vase just speaks to me! Maybe because it’s on clearance? Just kidding. I love the color and the shape is so unique.
5. Happy Fall Y’All Mug. Because who doesn’t need another fun coffee mug?
6. Wigwam Mingle Crew Socks. Cozy socks are a must for me, all year round. My feet and hands are always cold, so I tend to invest in good, warm socks. These are pretty, too!
9. Sweater Coat Cardigan. This may be pricey, but one thing I know about Hanna Andersson clothing– it lasts. While you’re getting yourself something, don’t forget that Hanna’s famed kids’ pajamas (which last for years and years and don’t fall apart!) are buy one get one 50% off right now…including Halloween pajamas!
10. Apple Pie/Cinnamon/Vanilla Scented Candle. Yum! Maybe it will even inspire you to bake and apple pie. Or buy one!