This show is stressing me out!
I stopped watching, but I couldn’t help turning it on again. Nick or Shawn. Shawn or Nick. I can’t decide who I like better and who I want her to choose!
Plus we got to see a commercial for Bachelor in Paradise and now the theme song is stuck in my head, so thanks for that ABC.Here are the Top 10 Highlights from The Bachelorette last night…
10. Aww, Ben H. That’s so cute that you think Kaitlyn’s upset about sending Chris home. She’s actually upset because she has to tell Shawn that she slept with Nick, because those are the only two true contenders left.
9. Poor Joe. Obviously he has no shot ending up with Kaitlyn and now he ends up as the fourth wheel on a group date with Shawn and Nick, the actual contenders?
8. Kaitlyn’s laugh is annoying.
7. Sorry, back to Joe. How did he manage to fly under the radar this far into the show? Every time he opens his mouth, I’m like, Wait, he has an accent? He has made zero impression on me. His make-out style
6. More Joe. HOW AWKWARD WAS THAT WHEN HE TOLD HER HE LOVED HER?! Good grief. How could one person in a relationship view it so differently than the other?
5. Final thoughts on Joe…as sweet as he seemed, his reaction to rejection showed his true colors. #douchebag
4. I. Freaking. Love. Shawn. His reaction to Kaitlyn’s confession was amazing. AMAZING.
3. Hey, Joe? See how Jared handled rejection? Do that.
2. So if we are supposed to believe Nick, Shawn is actually a cad who says things like, “I’m Eskimo brothers with (random country singer), because we both banged the same chick.” NEWSFLASH: All of y’all are about to be Eskimo brothers after the Fantasy Suites. Guesses on who the random country singer is can be found here.
1. And I will end with the question that was running through my head all evening as I watched this episode…Why, God, why did Kaitlyn need to tell Shawn that she banged Nick?! Like I said, they all would have been banging in the Fantasy Suites in just a few short weeks anyway. Does Nick seem like the kind of guy who would take that news well? Does Nick seem like the kind of guy who can deal with something like that?! NO! Kaitlyn telling him was about as unnecessary as Shawn going over to Nick’s bungalow to read off his list of why he hates him. Pointless.
What are your thoughts? Is this Nick’s
game rose to lose? Is there even a need for Ben H. to still be here?