Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy here.
I’ve already started planning my family’s photo shoot for holiday card pictures.
Here’s how that conversation went…
ME: I was thinking that we should try to take family pictures outside when the leaves are red and orange. Maybe we can go up to the cabin and do it there.
ME: That will be pretty with the leaves in the background.
ME: I was also thinking maybe black and white photos this year.
HUSBAND: Then why do we need to wait for the leaves to change colors?!
ME: Oh. Yeah, you’re right. Duh.
No matter what we decide– leaves/no leaves, color/black and white– at least my kids will be in style, thanks to all these fabulous outfit options I found!
Let me know what you think!
- Gold bow headband from Janie & Jack
- Lace print dress from Janie & Jack
- Bow ballet flats (gold) from Janie & Jack
- Black shirt from Old Navy
- Teardrop skirt (grey) from DLK
- Checkered flannel dress from GAP (*Selling out quickly- only available in size 18-24 months online*)
- Jayna Glitter flats from Target
- Bow ballet flats (black) from Janie & Jack
- Judy Fashion boots from Target
- Jersey leggings from Old Navy
- Sienna dress from DLK
- Navy sequin cable knit dress from Gap
- Ivory warm leggings from Gap
- Cherokee Halia fashion boots from Target
- Brocade dress by Pippa & Julie (Nordstrom)
- Scalloped flats from Gap
- Bella ballet flats from Nordstrom
- Navy plaid dress from Gap
- Navy bow headband from Janie & Jack
- Gold flats from Target
- Ruby metallic dot dress from Janie & Jack
- Red plaid bow from Janie & Jack
- Checked shirt from Janie & Jack
- Corduroy pant from Janie & Jack
- Suede oxford shoe from Janie & Jack
- Navy Crockett graphic sweater from Old Navy
- Straight leg jeans from Old Navy
- Canvas High-Tops from Old Navy
- Long-Sleeve Mock-Neck Rugby Stripe Shirt from Old Navy
- Tweed cap from Janie & Jack
- Straight-Leg Cords from Old Navy
- Reindeer socks from Janie & Jack
- Chunky cable knit sweater from Gap
- Straight blue-grey cords from Gap
- Wee Squeak Leather Lace-Up Oxfords from Target
- Graphic Heart Raglan from DLK
- 1969 Straight Jeans from Gap
- Colorblock sneakers from Gap
This post is linking up with a series of #FashionFriday posts, hosted by Jo-Lynne Shane. Check out her post, “Style Crush: Tory Burch Watches” today!
Have a fabulous weekend!