This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Okay, it’s official. My love affair with Carole Radziwill is back on.
She hadn’t been featured very prominently on this season of Real Housewives of New York, but this episode did her justice. I was reminded why I love her. She is fun, intelligent, has a great apartment, and a rich story to tell.
Here are the Top 10 Highlights from RHONY…
10. Bethenny’s new apartment…WOW. I have to imagine, though, that it was a royal pain to design her custom place for the second time in a few years. Anyone who watched her spinoff shows knows how much detail went into customizing the place she bought with Jason, only to have him refuse to leave when they broke up. What an a**hole.
9. Kristen looked lovely at the Diamonds & Denim SmileTrain event, but wasn’t her outfit kind of cheating?? It seemed like an actual evening gown with a pair of jeans thrown on underneath. LOL.
8. Best Denim Outfit goes to…Carole! Poor Sonja seems to have missed the “diamonds” part of the memo. Maybe she can’t afford them or maybe they are hanging out on her yacht, partying with Diddy.
7. “They just want to have sex with us. Let’s go.” –Sonja, with Zing #1.
6. “Ramona’s been all talk, no show. If she could attack some real jeans with a man in them the way she’s attacking those snacks in a jean, she’d never be alone again.” –Sonja, with Zing #2. Also, can we talk about those snacks in the jeans? What the heck was that about?
5. “No, she didn’t say what do you do to people, she said what’s your charity?” –Sonja, with Zing #3…when Ramona responded that “domestic violence” was her charity.
4. Loved Heather’s “Going to a Coffee Grind Reader in Queens” outfit. Mental note: do not go here on a date, after seeing what that coffee sludge did to the ladies’ teeth.
3. Carole and Adam are so cute together. Screw what Luann’s niece thinks. These two make an adorable couple.
2. Hearing Carole speak about her past is a reminder that if you haven’t read her book, do it. It was SO good, especially if you were fascinated by JFK, Jr. and Carolyn Bessette like I was. Click here to buy What Remains on Amazon. You won’t regret it.
1. The Dorinda in the last five minutes of the episode is the Dorinda that I liked at the start of the season. Let’s keep this one.