This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
A note of apology to Ariana.
We haven’t been on the best of terms since you joined the cast of Vanderpump Rules.
I took an immediate dislike to you, based on several things:
1. You were the girl Tom cheated with, but you guys denied it for so long.
2. Once you two were dating, you took on the persona of The Cool Girl. The one who is laid-back and chill and just wants to hang with the guys.
3. You wanted Tom to celebrate your birthday for an entire week.
4. You and Tom were too lovey-dovey for my liking.
Those things irked me, because I didn’t really think that you were The Cool Girl. I thought it was all an act.
So I chose the opposite side whenever you were in a fight with someone (#TeamScheana2015!) and I figured you would always be my Vanderpump Rules nemesis.
But oh how wrong I was.
The tides are turning on my beloved Pump Rules and I see so clearly now that YOU ARE THE COOL GIRL.
How could I have been so wrong?!
How could I have sided with those god-awful b*tches like Stassi, Kristen, Katie, and Scheana??
(Sidenote– Kristen isn’t truly bothering me this season yet, and I kind of always love Stassi deep down, but Katie is THE WORST and Scheana is taking a close second with her pathetic ass-kissing of these girls.)
But back to Ariana this season.
The case for loving her is simple:
1. She ate the butt steak.
2. Katie doesn’t care for her anymore. (A bonus in my book.)
3. She is friends with my girl Lala.
4. She is the anti-Katie/Kristen/Stassi/Scheana girl.
So Ariana, I’d like to offer my sincerest apologies for judging you prematurely.
You and Tom are turning into my favorite couple on the show and I fully support the alliance with James and Lala.
Thank you for fighting the good fight and sticking up for normal girls who don’t force their friends not to talk to people just because they don’t like them.
Keep on keepin’ on.