Disclosure: Some of the clothing companies listed sent me items for review. Opinions are my own.
Who says baby boy clothes are no fun?
Me! I said that when I was shopping for my first baby– a girl.
Then I had a boy and learned that they do make adorable clothes for the male sex, too! Plus, they’re not all pink!
Here’s some of the cutest clothes for little baby boys that I have found lately…
1. Beary Preppy 3-Piece Vest Set (Little Me Clothing): I’m a sucker for navy and white clothes. Little Me makes high quality, soft baby clothes that will make your baby feel cozy and snuggled. Plus, if you enter your email address when you first go to the website, you get a coupon for $10 off your first purchase!
2. Roll-Sleeve Plaid Camp Shirt (Tommy Hilfiger): Did you even know that Tommy Hilfiger made baby’s clothing? Me neither! There are SO many adorable polos, plaids, and pants for your little preppy baby. Tommy Hilfiger is currently running a sale on its website, so hurry on over to get an extra 50% off sale and clearance clothing through August 4th! Use code “THJUL50” at checkout.
3. Statement Sweatshirt One-Piece (Gap): Outfits like this are easy to put on and comfy for baby. I wish they made these for adults!
4. Humor-Graphic Bodysuit & Poplin Cargo Shorts (Old Navy): You can always count on Old Navy for cute onesies that are inexpensive and fun. And sales– they are always having sales and if you have an Old Navy card you get those great coupons in the mail.
5. Chambray Collar Polo Shirt & Gingham Canvas Short (Janie & Jack): This is my go-to store for when my kids have a yacht party to attend. Hahaha. I do love Janie & Jack for special occasion outfits, like Easter and birthday parties. And these two items are on an incredible sale right now!
Where are your favorite places to shop for little boy clothes?
This post is part of a linkup called “Fashion Friday,” hosted by Jo-Lynne Shane of Musings of a Housewife. Check out her post today, “What to Wear to Disney!”