This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.Mustela & The Beach Glass provided me with products for this post. All opinions are my own.
Here are some ideas of what to bring as a hostess gift when you’re visiting a friend’s beach house.
Headed to a friend’s beach house for the weekend? Don’t be a bad guest and show up empty handed.
Here are five hostess gift ideas that are sure to please all types of beach house owners.
5 Beach House Hostess Gifts
1. For The Mom… an infant beach bucket filled with goodies. Grab one of those bucket and pail duos you see at Target or the drugstore, then add a cute hooded towel and a Mustela “Bébé on the Go” travel set. It’s a perfect set that Mom can keep at the beach house instead of lugging toiletries from home, because it contains all the essentials: facial cleansing cloths, body lotion, and cleansing gel.
2. For The Wino…a lovely set of beach wine glasses. Wine glasses at the beach?! It’s no longer impossible. The Beach Glass® has a special design that holds it upright in sand, snow, and grass. Also, it won’t break because it’s made of durable BPA-free acrylic! Perfect for a sunset picnic on the beach.
3. For The One Who Likes Beachy Decor…a beach-themed decorative sign. Amazon and Etsy are full of beachy, cute, decorative signs. I like this one, but there are plenty of others– funny ones, cute ones, and one that will fit every personality.
4. For The Person Who Needs to Relax…an ocean-scented candle. Just because summer’s over doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a lovely summery candle when you’re back in the real world.
5. For The Beer-Lover…a six-pack caddy with bottle opener and cap-catcher. I found a similar one at Kohl’s around Father’s Day and it was only $19.99, but my husband loves it. Wait til this one goes on sale or definitely use your Kohl’s coupon to get this, because the retail price of $59.99 is too expensive.
Other no-fail, last-minute gift ideas: a bottle of wine or a gift card to a local restaurant.
And if you’re the one who’s sad about summer ending then just treat yourself to one of these gifts…with back to school looming, you deserve it!
Title image courtesy of Flickr.