This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Katie picks her bridesmaids/orders them never to speak to Lala. #normal
I didn’t do anything special to ask friends to be my bridesmaids. I think I just texted them, if texting was even a thing back then.
Not so for the people of Vanderpump Rules. For them it is a big to-do.
This episode is consumed with wedding planning, but also lots of insults, apologies, and then more insults.
5 Things About Last Night’s Vanderpump Rules
5. Will you be my bridesmaid? Stassi, Kristen, and Brittany are still at the age when being chosen to be a bridesmaid is fun I guess. Katie asks them (and three of her friends who are not SURvers) to be in her wedding with fanfare that includes lots of rosé and confetti. Brittany tells everyone that things with Jax are okay, but she has been really pissed at him about spreading the rumor about her and Kristen. Says Stassi: “I don’t even look at Jax like an ex-boyfriend anymore. I just look at him like…an ape who has a really cool girlfriend.”
4. Someone call the doctor, I’m liking Ariana! I think if it comes down to a choice between Ariana and Katie, I’m picking…Ariana?! I love how she reacted to Katie’s non-invitation to be a bridesmaid. WHO CARES?! I also like anyone who sticks up for my girl Lala. Am I really #TeamAriana???
3. That practical joke…Umm, EW. That was just disgusting. I’m surprised those two didn’t change their answer about being a groomsman to “Hell, no!” I may never eat a steak again.
2. A housewarming party, too? I find it weird that you would host a housewarming party (encouraging more gifts) right before you are inviting everyone to your shower and wedding and right after you just had an engagement party. Maybe just cool it with the parties for yourselves where you act surprised and say “Ooh you brought a present!” like it’s a total shock.
1. The hypocrisy about Lala is too much. Scheana on a soapbox about Lala lying about being a whore is laughable. Don’t forget that you dated a married man, Scheana. A famous one. What does that say about YOU? Also, just because your friend Katie is mad at Lala that doesn’t mean you need to be, too. “Fall in line?” This is not doing any favors for the image of this group of girls. How can Katie watch this show back and not see that she is acting like a dictator forcing her friends to do as she says? God, she sucks.
Image courtesy of Bravo.