This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
What will Katie think when she hears Tom invited Stassi to their engagement party? Plus, Jax’s ego spins wildly out of control and threatens his relationship with Tom Sandoval.
Love her or hate her, Stassi knows how to get everyone talking about Stassi.
She has been absent this whole season and yet all of a sudden we have episodes centered around Stassi the Bitch Ghost.
Whether or not you watched last night, here’s all you need to know about Vanderpump Rules last night…it’s The Ten.
10. Lala and Stassi are friends? I like this. A lot. Screw those other bitches. So Lala lives with Danny now? What happened to Faith?
9. Ariana’s observation that Stassi targeted Tom Schwartz because he is weak…you are correct!
8. Perhaps if they played music or had a TV on in the background, this “housewarming party” would have been slightly less awkward. I’m cringing watching this. Eek.
7. “Seeing Stassi is…almost like seeing a ghost,” says Shay. “But like, a bitchy ghost. A bitch ghost. Like a ghost that’s a bitch.” #lineofthenight
6. Good for Lala telling Katie that she’s having a party but Katie can’t come. That’s what you get, Katie.
5. Stassi and Kristen living together = FUN. I would be hanging out with them if I was in the PumpRules gang.
4. Do most singers drive around jamming to their own songs? Or is that just Tom Sandoval?
3. Tom Schwartz is delusional. How does he expect to get married and start a family on the flimsy “career” of modeling?
2. Kristen and Aleks are already broken up. They had sex four times and are now back to being friends. She is now with Carter. He is gross.
1. You can tell Jax is drunk because he gets crazy eyes. I do, too. It’s okay, buddy. Just wear sunglasses. Or steal some.