Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Labor Day weekend is about having fun, relaxing, and SHOPPING!
Here are some of the best Labor Day sales that are happening…
2. Destination Maternity: Save during Destination Maternity’s Labor Day Weekend Sale! Valid 8/27-9/1
3. Janie and Jack: If you’re looking to purchase children’s clothing, Janie and Jack has a great sale right now… it’s an additional 20% off sale items during the Janie and Jack Labor Day Sale!
4. Gymboree: Of course Gymboree has the usual assortment of cute kids’ clothes on sale, but there are also the adorable Halloween onesies and outfits that will double in price come mid-September and October. Get them now while they’re on sale! Shop the 40% off everything Gymboree Labor Day Sale!
5. Zulily: I’m not sure what is specifically on sale for the Labor Day Blowout Sale at zulily, but the site always has great deals. Did you catch the 60% off Frozen items sale?! I wanted to buy EVERYTHING for my three-year-old! Everything. (I resisted and just bought a few things.) Update: the Frozen still is still happening! Ends 9/2!
That black wrap dress you see below is only $9! The poplin shirt dress is $14 and the sleeveless printed one is $12. All three can be found in the “Labor of Love” sale section.
8. Loft:Labor Day 50% off Everything! Valid: 8/26 – 9/1. Even the new fall collection is 50% off!
9. Carter’s: Labor Day Event: 50% off Select Full Price Styles and 50% off Sale Styles. Shop from 8/28 12a EST – 9/1 11:59p EST. I love their four-piece pajama sets that you can mix and match. Everything is already on sale for 50% off and you can get an extra 25% off any $50 purchase with code LABORDAY.
11. Lord & Taylor: Up to 80% Off Summer Storewide Clearance at Lord & Taylor when you use code: LABORDAY. Valid 8/28/14-9/2/14. Shop Now! Plus, Lord & Taylor has up to 60% off clearance handbags, also with the code LABORDAY.
Let me know if you find any other great sales, either in-store or online this weekend!
This post is part of a #FashionFriday linkup hosted by Jo-Lynne Shane of Musings of a Housewife. Check out her own #FashionFriday post here…it’s a fabulous giveaway!