This post may contain affiliate links. Read full disclosure policy here.
Check out this list of the best accessories for KitchenAid Mixers.
You make the decision to purchase it. You find a spot on your counter where it will live. Then (the best part!) you choose your color.
I chose the Kitchen-Aid 5 qt. Artisan Series in Pistachio. I just love that shade of green! (Plus, pistachio is my favorite flavor of ice-cream.)
I primarily use mine to make batter for baked goods or to whip up some whipped cream for pancakes on the weekends. I physically can’t eat pancakes or waffles without whipped cream. (It’s an illness.)
There are so many other uses for this mixer and in my five years of owning it, I have come across a bunch of great attachments and accessories that transform the Kitchen-Aid mixer into so much more!
Best Accessories for KitchenAid Mixers
1. Bowl covers. These are good if you make dough or batter ahead of time. Pop the cover on and stick it in the fridge. No more flimsy saran wrap covering it!
2. Juicer and sauce attachment. Slices and then processes your toughest fruits and veggies.
3. Food processor. Slices, dices, shreds, and juliennes.
4. Slicer/shredder. Slices or shreds fruits, veggies, nuts, and cheese.
5. Citrus juicer. Strictly for juicing lemons, limes, oranges, and grapefruits. (For tougher fruits, get the juicer/sauce attachment above.)
6. Grain mill. If you are so inclined to grind your own grains. (I am not.)
7. Food tray. Holds food ready to be loaded into the grinder, strainer, or sausage stuffer.
8. Fruit/veggie strainer set. Grinds, strains, and purees.
9. Ice-cream maker. Makes up to two quarts of soft-consistency ice cream.
10. Pasta roller and cutter set. Makes spaghetti and fettuccine noodles.
11. Ravioli maker. Makes three rows of large-pocket ravioli.
12. Spiralizer attachment. Peel, core, slice, and make zoodles!
13. Food grinder attachment with sausage stuffer. Grinds meats, grates cheeses, and stuffs sausages.
Yum! Now get cooking!
Hey, you! Stick around. My spidey senses tell me you might be interested in one of the following posts…